Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Jun 1, 2024 at 11:01 PM Post #64,277 of 64,280
I like what I've seen about the HS18s except for the very thin shell that I have seen some people say is very hard to get a good seal.
As I wrote, it's individual. For listening at home those tips which I recommend are great. Outdoor usage can be problematic sometimes, because it's very thin and soft material. Outside I prefer something stiffer, usually it's KZ Starlines or Sancai narrow bore tips.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2024 at 11:06 PM Post #64,278 of 64,280
From what I can see there are less than ~ five of us hyping unless I've missed something. :- D Seems like Trio has all the hype.

Hope you enjoy them. I nearly ordered the Bass version today to sample those too.

My favorite config on the Harman so far is UDDD.

You know what's funny with my Castor Harman? First out of the box, I listened for maybe 30 seconds at default DDDD before doing UDDD. I haven't touched the dip switches since. That's how impressed I was when I first heard that configuration. It just nails Harman. Technical are even above average for the price point also.
IMG_20240202_190810.jpg

Jun 2, 2024 at 1:21 AM Post #64,279 of 64,280
As I wrote, it's individual. For listening at home those tips which I recommend are great. Outdoor usage can be problematic sometimes, because it's very thin and soft material. Outside I prefer something stiffer, usually it's KZ Starlines or Sancai narrow bore tips.

Well at home I listen to my IEMs and roaming around outside I use my TWS earbuds with a pair of Starline tips that I got with my PR2s so the HS18 tips could work...we'll see as I went ahead and put an order in on Aliexpress for a kit containing six pairs (2 each of S/M/L) for just under $10 shipped.

I read elsewhere that the fit issue with the HS18 tips can possibly be alleviated by using the small size so you get a deeper insertion.

Jun 2, 2024 at 3:09 AM Post #64,280 of 64,280
Well at home I listen to my IEMs and roaming around outside I use my TWS earbuds with a pair of Starline tips that I got with my PR2s so the HS18 tips could work...we'll see as I went ahead and put an order in on Aliexpress for a kit containing six pairs (2 each of S/M/L) for just under $10 shipped.

I read elsewhere that the fit issue with the HS18 tips can possibly be alleviated by using the small size so you get a deeper insertion.
I have 2 packages, one with S/M/L and second with only M size (6 pairs).
Hope you'll enjoy this cheap and great tips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back